Church Health Assessment
The Church Health Assessment measures your church’s tendencies toward two models:
- The New Testament Model: A commitment to be a biblical community that emphasizes growth, sacrifice, service, and evangelism.
- The Contemporary Model: An unhealthy cultural shift marked by mission drift, inward-focused thinking, and a consumer mentality.
Survey questions focus on priorities that emerged from a national research study, in which ministers identified five key challenges that are threatening the effectiveness of churches in the 21st century:
- Identity: A biblical community that fully embodies the ekklesia of Jesus
- Leadership: Pastoral leaders who minimize self, prioritize the mission, and empower members to execute effective and relevant ministry
- Engagement: A congregation that is equipped, empowered, and deployed to pursue Christ’s character and mission
- Culture: Values and norms that promote growth, unity, relevance, and effectiveness
- Evangelism: Believers who actively pray for and engage opportunities for disciple-making
TAKE THE SURVEY
THE CHURCH HEALTH ASSESSMENT HELPS MINISTERS to